Friday, October 14, 2011

SMARTBOARD presentation in edu 315!

So i kept forgetting to upload this from my computer but this goes back to the day that my group presented to class using the SMARTBOARD. I was so nervous in the beginning because I am horrible with technology. I can just use the basics like PowerPoint and Microsoft Word. And even those can be challenging whenever there is a software update. Also I get so nervous being up in front of a crowd.

Surprisingly the presentation went pretty well. It was fun using the SMARTBOARD. I found the tools to be simple and not that difficult for a novice like myself. It was fun creating the word problems too! I could tell that my classmates enjoyed reading about themselves in the problems. It was fun to see students come up and use the SMARTBOARD to move the coins around and solve the problems. The graphics were nice, colorful and creative too! Students really seemed engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment